Monday, February 11, 2008

Febuary 11, 2007 - First Post


Well today is my first post so I will tell everyone a little bit about myself. I am a 34 year old mother of 2 little boys. My oldest is 6 years old and in 1st grade. My little one is 4 years old. My husband and I have been married 8 years. I started photography about 4 years ago. I started with a little point and shoot. Then I bought a Canon Digital Rebel, and now I have a Nikon D200. I want to use this blog to share with you. I will also be posting some of my designs for you to use for person use and/or use for your clients. Please always feel free to e-mail me
Here is my first share. I am sharing the above templates with you to use,
Sherri Murrile Photography
www.sherrimurrilephotography.photoreflect.com







4 comments:

Karina said...

You have a great talent! Thanks for sharing all these.

I'm sure your time is tight raising your handsome family. :)

Allison said...

Sherrie- you are VERY generous with these! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I adore the Son template and ook forward to doing it for myself! THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Sherrie,
First let me say how cute your work is and thanks for sharing all of your designs with us. I wanted to point out one of my favorite ones, pink pearl, is a small web sized file, about 2X3 inches, can you update it to be a full size file? Thanks so much,
Michelle from ILP

Anonymous said...

hey-I saw your post on the onephotosource freebie secion for the templates and thought that I would come and check out what you had. I love them and thanks so much for sharing them with us. I did want to get one of them but when I click on it and it opens up it comes up as a different template then what is on your blog. It's the one saved as, untitled-21.psd. It's the one of your son and it has stars and stuff on it and some words. Thanks so much for getting back to me on how I can use this one for my two boys =)

Melissa Cotton
www.honeybeephotos.com